INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are used by ORVIM SRL, which is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
b) Informatics (management software, accounting, etc.)
c) Telematics with the following purposes:
- provision of the service requested in compliance with the rights and obligations contained in the commercial agreement that has been signed with your company
- administrative and accounting purposes related to the commercial agreement signed with your company.
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility to use the requested service.
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
3) Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Business consultants
- Accounting and administrative
4) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately treated anonymously.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access)
- to know its origin
- receive intelligible communication
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller by sending them to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
6) Owner of the processing of your personal data is ORVIM SRL Viale dell’Industria, 49 20037 PADERNO DUGNANO (Milan).